Monday, May 13, 2013

Dubai-I Love You


Dubai is one of those places you just cannot miss in the headlines. Be it building the tallest ever manmade edifice or the tallest hotel in the world, building a city inside Dubai or even constructing the whole world on top of the ocean, Dubai is a name too hard to miss. And when we are not busy building Guinness World Records, we are either entertaining the people of Dubai with smashing and electrifying live musical nights and concerts from some of the most popular and iconic artists in the world like, Chris Brown, J.Lo, Usher, katy Perry and Nicki Minaj to name a few.

We always have some of the best Adrenaline-rush and jaw-dropping entertainments in Dubai like the Formula One Grand Prix, World Parachuting Competition, Tennis Championship, horse racing and more. And if you are not a hard core sports fan but a little bit on the soft side, we have the best time pass that every women would go gaga over without stopping; ring a bell? Yes! Shopping it is! Being a host to the World's largest Shopping Festival called Dubai Shopping Festival (DSF), shopping is crazy in Dubai. With some of the longest, largest and busiest shopping malls in Dubai, shopping frenzies will shop like they never have amidst the striking, leading and popular brands from all around the world.

In Dubai you are never too late nor too early to try out everything and experience the best moments in life like going for a desert drive, standing right under the nose of the world's tallest tower and looking straight up till the sun disrupts your vision, the camel ride, the kebabs and hummous, enjoying the beach, the gigantic aquariums, the enormous water fountain similar to the one in Las Vegas, exploring souqs, devouring the oriental dates, clubbing, shopping and even more. And if you are coming from the coldest or the tropical part of the world then the Dubai weather will tease your skin, melt you down and soothe your senses.

Well equipped with a lively and cool atmosphere and lifestyle worth dreaming off, Dubai is purely a vacation spot and a travel destination and a city to live your dreams. I am proud to call Dubai my country, even though I am an Indian, Dubai does provide me with all the safety and freedom to live and enjoy. I am proud to call Dubai my home town , even though I am an Indian, Dubai does provide me with all the safety and freedom to live and enjoy my life, which is of course my first priority being a 23 year old female. It’s disheartening to face the cruel fact that you long and yearn to come back to Dubai, two minutes after you touch down in Kerala (my home town) because of the affection and warmth the people and the place provide.

Well I do not know how destiny will turn out to be but I am surely staying where I am at my best and mostly feel comfortable in and that definitely is not Kerala (sad), Dubai it will be forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment