Monday, May 13, 2013

The lucky one!


So here I was standing inside the metro on my way to the office in the morning, standing against the train wall supporting my back and putting pressure on my feet so that i do not fumble and fall down and make a fool out of myself. Bored of listening to the same music again and again on my mobile, I switched to the next best thing i like doing; observe. I passed away the time observing the latest trends and updates in clothing, accessories, footware, bags, mobile, hair styles; and looking at the cute little guys and the handsome ones in their all-tailored and covered up suits.

And in a nick of a time, I saw the red-head guy standing next to me flip open his purse for something to reveal a faded yellowish photograph of the most adorable living being on Earth. No..they were not his twin babies, not his girlfriends (guys are smart enough not to make that mistake), not his parents, or his siblings...too much thinking ey?..he he he..It was a picture of two adorable black and brown fusioned doggies (do not ask me the breed, I have no clue), man's best friend on Earth. He must love them so much to replace a humans picture with that of a living being, much better than these brilliant, intelligent (or so they call it themselves) homosapiens.

Such an irony! I guess the loyalty, the unconditional love and dedication towards his master, earned him a position to chuck the human and get into one place evry girl would dream off to be in a guys possession....he he...it was something to think about when i saw the picture.

I have now found the solid proof to support that dog is indeed a man's best friend, so close to even get into his wallet.

Cheers to all dog lovers & dog owners, I am so jealous thinking of you all who will get back all the love you have given pure and refined.

1 comment:

  1. :-)....nice post......A dog will give you more love than you deserve...

    ReplyDelete